Flocknockers.com  

Go Back   Flocknockers.com > General Forums > Pawn Shop

Pawn Shop READ THE RULES IN THE TOP POST BEFORE POSTING. Deal at your own risk but please deal informed. Pawn Shop is for hunters to sell-buy-trade equipment, from each other.This is not for retail or business sales, bad dealings will get you banned. NO SPAM

Old 04-03-2007, 07:01 PM

Arrow TDB 17 Maine Built Sea Class Duck Boat For Sale

A Maine built TDB 17 SEA CLASS
, in excellent condition. The boat has a Mossy Oak camo option embedded in the gel coat for excellent hiding ability, and additional strength to the vessel. This option is a 1000 denier cordura placed over the fiberglass and under the gelcoat. No fading pain to worry about. There were only three of these TDB’s built to my knowledge. This option was an additional $3000 fee over standard price at time of construction. The TDB is the ‘Cadillac’ of duck boats!! The TDB has been copied by many manufacturers, but few have come close.

This TDB is powered by a Yamaha 50HP four stroke outboard, also a 9HP Yamaha kicker motor, situated on a galvanized trailer. Professionally maintained, stored in garage, but has the usual and expected wear. Boat comes ready to hunt--with depth finder, integrated blind, interior lights, nav. lights, cover. An excellent open water boat, that hides well in marsh estuaries, lakes, and ponds. Easily hunts four hunters, dog, decoys, but only drafts 9 inches, it’s an extremely stable shooting platform. Price is $17,300 OBO. Boat and motors are circa 1998-99. The reason for selling is that my barn can only hold so many boats and I need to thin down the fleet a bit.

Here is a link to the company’s specs on the boat…

http://www.tdbco.com/tdb_17_sea_class.htm